- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove scales from fillet and place skin side down on a baking dish. (Optional: place fish on parchment paper in the baking dish.)
- Spread rub over salmon.
- Bake for ~20 min total. Brush maple syrup mid-bake.
(Quantities are good for ~1.5 lbs salmon)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar
*This recipe is from our female Piper C. :)
- Grilled Asparagus (olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper)
- Avocado & Tomato Salad (avocado, tomatoes, red onions, corn, lime juice)
- Grilled Pineapple (sprinkled with cinnamon)