This summer, we will be back on the East Coast! In addition to training at YMAA Andover, we’ll be offering seminars at Gateway Taiji in the beautiful coastal city of Portsmouth, NH.
Saturday & Sunday, July 19 & 20.
Register for one or both days
Follow up classes: Thurs July 17 & July 24; 6:30-8:30PM
This seminar will include the Yang Style Taiji Saber form, Movement drills and light matching practice. Saber training develops the fundamental skills required for all other short weapons training. It is traditionally the first short weapon learned in Taijiquan, and is the foundation of double-blade sword training.
White Crane Basics
Saturday & Sunday, August 16 & 17. Register for one or both days
Follow up classes: Thurs August 21 & 28; 6:30-8:30PM
This seminar will include: Soft White Crane Qigong patterns, White Crane basics and a sequence. As a Hard/Soft style, White Crane is able to work with both sides of the spectrum, aiding you in deepening the feeling and knowledge for the other two styles. Both Hard & Soft qigong exercises will be introduced & practiced as solo & partner drills.
Registration for seminars and classes is required
- $125.00 per day for single day seminars
- $150.00 per day for drop ins
- $200 for both days of a single seminar
- $20 per Thursday class if you participated in the seminar
- $40 per Thursday class if you did not participate in the seminar
Early bird sign up
- by July 9 for a 10% discount for Taiji Saber
- by July 30 for a 10% discount for White Crane Basics