- 1/4 cups honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lbs boneless chicken, chopped in large pieces
- 9 sprigs (or ~ 3 tbsp) rosemary
- To make glaze: mix honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, and salt. Marinate chicken with ¾ of glaze for several hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Season chicken with rosemary. Roast in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Rotate the chickens in the pan and brush with the remaining glaze. Roast the chickens for about 10 minutes longer. Transfer the chickens to a carving board and let rest for 10 minutes.
*Adjust temperature and roasting time if needed, as every oven is different.