My grandparents have never seen me train or heard me play piano before, because they lived in Taipei and NYC. My grandfathers are both gone now. I wanted to make a video for my grandmothers before it was too late. This was filmed at the YMAA Retreat Center.
If you have any suggestions on how to make a better video, please let me know. Critique away!
Filmed with a Canon PowerShot (thanks camerapeople). Edited with Windows Movie Maker.
I’m aware that:
- I’m backlit in most shots
- shots are shaky
- color and contrast are off
- shots could be more dynamic
- forms are sloppy in some places
- I messed up playing the song
- piano is out of tune :p